If you have a web design company, then it’s essential that you have a stunning website to showcase your work and attract new clients. The best web design and development WordPress themes should incorporate responsive pages with awesome scrolling parallax backgrounds and portfolio pages. This will create a great first impression on potential customers who are looking for a web development agency.
The best WordPress themes for web design companies should have a clean layout with a design that favors great customer experience. It should also incorporate audio, video, and visual elements to highlight your strong brand, design skills, and services that your digital agency offers.
To help you choose the best web design agency WordPress theme, we’ve put together 10 of the very best packages that are currently on the market.
1. The SEO Digital Marketing Agency WordPress Theme
You will have no trouble attracting and securing new clients for your digital agency if you use “The SEO” WordPress Theme. The SEO features everything that a web design marketing agency needs to highlight its skills in digital and internet marketing. This is perfect for web studios, social media marketers, and digital marketing agencies.
There are many reasons to buy The SEO WordPress theme for web designers. Here are just 3:
- Comes complete with over $200 worth of premium plugins
- Fully customizable with drag & drop page builder for ease of use
- Over 100 demo pages included with more than 125 content elements to create stunning web pages
2. Pete WordPress Theme for Web Agencies
The focus of Pete WordPress theme is portfolio pages to highlight your internet web design agency’s work. This is suitable for any kind of agency that needs to create a minimalistic website to showcase work. This is a unique one-page website theme that is fully responsive and looks stunning on mobile and Retina devices.
As well as the inclusion of sliders, portfolio pages, blog pages, and contact pages, this is what else you get:
- Easy to use template for all types of website posts and pages
- Extensive documentation to get the best out of this web agency WordPress theme
- Very easy to use if you want to create a stunning one-page scrolling website
3. dMedia Creative WordPress Agency Theme
dMedia is a multifunctional WordPress theme that is well-suited to internet marketers, web design agencies, social media marketing, PPC experts, and web application development agencies. The beauty of dMedia is the fact that it is designed with great user experience in mind and unlimited color options mean you can customize it to your brand. Features the latest in HTML5 and CSS3 coding.
Here are 3 more great reasons to buy dMedia web agency WordPress theme:
- Awesome demos included to get your website up and running in now time at all
- Create stunning video sliders in pages and posts that are 100% responsive
- Complete with unique shorcodes to create amazing webpages
4. TheGem – Web Design Agency WordPress Theme
One of the most customizable WordPress themes on our list and it is perfect for web design freelancers and digital advertising agencies. The theme features web pages written in clean code for SEO and fast loading times. You get help with over 150 demo pages, 20 styles, and 6 navigation settings. The theme will make sure that visitors are truly impressed by your web design skills.
Other stunning features include:
- Unlimited layouts with over 14 flexible blog styles and unlimited page customization
- Create mega menus in 2 styles and use video and parallax scrolling sections
- Choose from more than 20 custom widgets for your website
5. Invory Web Design Agency WordPress
Invory comes with 22 concept based variations that will make creating a fantastic website for your design agency very easy. The theme comes with all necessary plugins for your corporate or business agency site like WooCommerce, Revolution Slider, and Visual Composer. You can also choose from 6 different homepage layouts for your agency’s goals.
What else do you get? Here are 3 more reasons to consider Invory:
- Fully responsive web pages that look amazing with video sliders and fullwidth formats
- Filterable portfolio pages to really showcase your best work
- SEO optimized with Bootstrap components and the latest CSS3 coding
6. Stephens for Web Design Agencies
Stephens is a WordPress theme that is great for web design works and web-based freelancers. It features a minimalistic design that makes user experience enjoyable and focuses on your best work. You can create fantastic video, visual, and image content to attract new customers.
There are some other great features that Stephens includes:
- Tons of beautiful icons to choose from
- Minimalistic design with many options to customize your blog posts and web pages
- One-page website design to boost user experience
7. UREKA WordPress Theme for Digital Design Agencies
Responsive layouts, Font Awesome Icon integration, and an easy page builder are some features that make UREKA a WordPress theme worth considering for your web design agency. UREKA will help you stand out from among your competitors and will entice potential clients to use your design services. Fullwidth pages look fantastic with smooth scrolling and stunning backgrounds.
Why do we love UREKA? Here are 3 reasons:
- Unique scrolling and menu options on your homepage
- Features everything that a design agency needs for a stunning website
- Complete with easy drag and drop page building functions that make creating your website a joy
8. OhMy Stunning Web Design WordPress Theme
This stunning web design theme for WordPress websites makes the process of creating amazing websites so easy. The basis of the theme is over 110 smart blocks to help construct unique web pages that showcase your agency’s best work. Use fullwidth pages or boxed designs for websites that look amazing.
However, there is much more that OhMy includes:
- Drag & drop page builder for easy page design with no coding knowledge or use of shorcodes
- Use unlimited menu styling to create menus that guide users to where you want them on your site
- Is one of the most popular WordPress themes for web agencies that focus on digital marketing and creative design
9. Grand Portfolio for Design Agencies WordPress
Grand portfolio has stunning image posts and pages at its heart. Being a web designer, freelancer or agency means that customers want to see visual examples of your work. You can create portfolio pages that show off your work in new and creative ways.
However, Grand Porfolio WordPress design theme isn’t just about images, it also features:
- Infinite scrolling to keep loading more content at the bottom of each page
- Comes with premium plugins and features fully customizable page layouts
- Choose from 9 different blog layouts and include galleries and video content in your posts
10. EXO Creative Agency WordPress Design Theme
Be prepared to stun your agency website visitors with EXO creative WordPress theme. The corporate agency theme features stunning page layouts that offer amazing effects and user experience. Exo theme has been designed by web professionals for professional web designers.
If you are a web design feelancer or run a digital marketing agency, you will also benefit from these features:
- Consistenly recieves great feedback from 1,000s of happy customers
- Wow users with video backgrounds or smooth scrolling parallax backgrounds
- Features the latest in CSS3 coding, SEO practices, and comes complete with premium plugins to save you money