If you have a shop and deal in eCommerce, then you need to stand out from the crowd with a stunning website. WordPress (WP) has many professional themes that are specifically designed for shops and retail outlets that allow you to quickly set up an online presence and sell your goods. WordPress themes for shops usually include eCommerce plugins to manage sales, advertise price reductions, and handle item shipments. So, a WordPress shop theme will not just help you have an eye-catching website, it will help you manage and organize all of your online retail business.
There are literally hundreds of WP themes to choose from. Here, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 best WordPress themes for shops.
1. Enfold WP shop theme
Enfold is one of the best themes that you can use for your shop’s website. It uses the latest style of web design with full-width page layouts, stunning sliders, and streamlined animations. Setting up your shop’s website couldn’t be easier. So what do you get?
- Unique layout editor and predefined layouts for easy setup
- Portfolio entries to showcase your best products.
- Fully responsive and perfect for viewing on mobile devices.
For only $60, this is a great investment to get you shop online.
2. UDesign WP Theme
UDesign is a very popular shop theme for WordPress sites. In fact, it is used on over 47,000 websites which shows how easy it is to use. The possibilities are almost endless in how to use U-Design for your shop. What are the best features of U-Design?
- Quick page-load speed and fully responsive on mobile devices.
- Showcase all your shop’s inventory through the included popular Woocommerce theme.
- Easily process PayPal, credit card payments, or bank transfers.
- There are also many predesigned templates for a unique appearance.
For only $59, this is a great deal.
Flatsome is a super fast WordPress theme for shops. It features some of the easiest ways to set up stunning shop pages in a short space of time. Why will Flatsome impress you and your customers?
- Easily set up a stunning shop website without out having any knowledge of coding or HTML.
- Import their demo content that will help you develop pages exactly how you want them.
- Very easy to use for any kind of shop or retail outlet.
At just $59, you get a real bargain!
4. Kallyas eCommerce theme
Creating a shop web page with Kallyas WP template couldn’t be easier. One of the advantages of Kallyas is that it is cheaper than some of the other WP templates for shops. However, you don’t miss out on amazing features. What are some of these?
- With just a few clicks, you will quickly have all your shop items listed for sale.
- “Drag and drop” system that gives you complete control over your website’s look.
- Includes the famous Revolution Slider.
- Free lifetime updates.
Nothing can go wrong if you use this template for your shop. At only $41 it’s a steal.
This is one of the easiest themes to use if you want to build a shop website. With Total WP theme for shops, you will have a website that outshines any of your competitor’s and will give you the edge. What gives your the edge with Total?
- Visual Composer is included to build pages with custom elements for a totally unique design.
- Import more than 40 demo websites to create your own stunning eCommerce website.
- Bundled with over $80 worth of premium plugins.
- Great for novices and experienced WordPress users who use hooks, filters, and snippets.
Over 22,500 happy customers recommend using the Total WP template. It only costs $59.
6. Shopkeeper WordPress theme for shops
The shopkeeper is the ultimate WordPress theme if you want your shop website to look stunning. Shopkeeper lets you showcase all the great stuff that your shop has to offer. Here are the best Shopkeeper features for your shop:
- Clean layouts focus buyer’s attention on the product and will help you boost sales.
- Create unlimited header styles and have unique headers for each category.
- Keep your customers up to date with the blog section.
- The portfolio creates stunning showcase pages.
Although this has a higher price tag than other WP shop themes, we think it’s certainly worth it! The cost of the package is $69.
There are endless possibilities to create beautiful web pages for your shop with Kalium theme. This is the perfect theme if you want to upsell or cross-sell your products. What amazing features do you get with Kalium? Check them out:
- Design full-width pages with one-page scrolling effects.
- Create classic shop-styled pages with checkout baskets, filters, searches, and best offers.
- Bundled with $200 worth of premium plugins
- The slider allows you to have stunning videos on your homepage.
At $60, you can’t go wrong with this theme.
8. The Retailer
Create the website of your dreams with a custom-built WP theme for shops. The Retailer WordPress theme constantly gets great reviews for its ease of use and fast loading times. What has made this on of the best WP shop themes?
- Design stunning sliders to captivate your customer’s attention.
- Quickly build an impressive online store
- Includes a portfolio to showcase your items and your own shop’s blog.
- Video tutorials to help build a spectacular site.
You’ll not regret paying $59 for this theme.
The Porto theme for shops features many different demos that you can choose from to create an amazing professional website for your shop. Why do we love Porto? Here are just a few reasons:
- Create full-page layouts, pages with sidebars for your shop items.
- Excellent for featured products, products on sale and also cross selling.
- Easy to use eCommerce features.
- Makes you website stand out from your competitor’s.
For only $59 you will put your competitor’s websites to shame!
Goodstore has been specifically designed for selling goods online. You get all the usual features like demo content, full-width pages, and stunning sliders. What makes Goodstore such a great WordPress theme for your shop? Here is a few things to tempt you:
- It combines modern web design elements with classic shop-style web pages.
- Specifically designed exclusively for shop retail.
- Incorporates all the essential features of an online retail outlet.
- Flexibile shortcodes so you can quickly design shop web pages that will entice customers to continue browsing your website.
Did we say that it only costs $44?!